Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Get to know the best watercolor artist in the world

While you may not agree with me, yet, that my husband, Joseph Sites, is the best watercolor artist in the world, I hope to convince you over time with this blog.



I would like to introduce you to my husbands artwork and explain a little bit of the story behind each piece of art. Lucky for him he married a marketing guru. So I am his wife, mother of his children, and manager of his art and in my spare time a graphic designer. So enough about me you are probably interested in learning about Joe. He is a devoted husband and father who has been blessed with a God given talent of painting and drawing. He has never really had any formal training and mostly concentrates on flowers and landscape. He has been known to do some abstract stuff from time to time though. We live in Maine with our 3 children.

The first painting that I would like to share with the world is my personal favorite. One of the perks of being married to an artist, especially one who tends to work at night, is waking up to beautiful pieces of art on the kitchen table in the morning. Imagine my delight to find this beautiful painting of lilies on the table one unsuspecting morning. I absolutely love the use of color in the flowers and background. I personally love yellow, blue and green together.

While this original is not for sale. Yes sometimes I am selfish and just cant part with some paintings. We are selling prints of this painting in any size or style you would like. We have just started making prints on canvas as well which would make an amazing addition to any home or business. To place an order just send us an email. Also make sure you check out more of Joe's portfolio on our facebook page www.facebook.com/artisticdesignsmaine

Joe & Karen Sites
Artistic Designs.
karensites@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment